Sienna X Spray tanning
- Sienna X Spray tanning now available at Heavenly Beauty at Halo
- Gorgeous long lasting colour for up to 7 days
- Natural looking, award winning, sunless tanning
Sienna X spray tan offers a unique, complex blend of natural tanning agents, anti-oxidants (green tea, gingko, pomegranate, vitamins A and E) and moisturisers (aloe vera, avocado extract, cocoa butter, coconut oil). Their tanning solution is alcohol and paraben free.
As we are all now aware of the dangerous and damaging effects of the sun's natural UV rays on our skin, more and more people are choosing sunless tanning. In just 15 minutes you can have a safe, beautiful tan and achieve the same result as having 10 days in the sun but without the ageing effects. The only SAFE tan is FAKE tan.
Sienna X have been the leading suppliers since 2004 of sunless tanning and are the official tanning suppliers for 'Strictly Come Dancing', the BRIT awards and the MOBO awards.
- Sienna x full body spray tan is only £20 and lasts up to 7 days
BEFORE your Sienna X spray tan
- Exfoliate regularly on the run up to your tan, especially the night before (but not on the day of your tan).
- Paint nails/toenails with a clear or coloured varnish to protect them from staining.
- Wax/shave 24/48 hours prior to your treatment to allow time for pores to close.
- DO NOT use moisturisers, body lotions, perfume/deodorant on your skin the day of your tan as this can act as a barrier and may affect the colour of your tan.
- Remove all makeup prior to tan.
- A patch test is advisable 24 hours before for people with sensitive skin or who haven't had a spray tan before.
- Wear loose dark clothing and flip flops/ loose fitting shoes to your appointment.
- Wear dark swimwear/underwear to your appointment (disposable undies are available).
AFTER your Sienna X Spray tan
- Leave at least 8-10 hours before showering or getting skin wet (avoid exercise, swimming etc).
- Moisturise daily with Sienna X's moisturising balm to help extend your tan
- Avoid taking long baths or going swimming as this can fade your tan
- Use SPF factor and wear sun protection as usual as spray tan will not protect you from sun.
- Lightly exfoliate after 3-4 days to encourage even fading of tan.
- Pat skin dry after bath/shower avoid rubbing.